Covid Info & Precautions
I provide a comfortable and inviting location for training in Edmonton.
Please note that if you have a group of 6 to 18 people
I can come to your location.
Special group rates available for 10 or more participants.
Classroom Precautions during the pandemic:
- there is a covid screening form that you will fill out upon arrival.
- upon arrival, please use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands (your preference).
- please wear a mask to your class, I will be wearing a mask. Masks are now mandatory in Edmonton. Thank you.
- class is being kept very small (4 people or less) to ensure that we will maintain social distancing.
- if you feel unwell do not attend class.
- you will be working alone in class, vs. working in groups.
- the skills remain the same but you will work on your own mannequin and other equipment.
- everything you touch has been cleaned before your arrival and of course will be cleaned after class.
Thank you so much and see you at class!
Offering First Aid and CPR classes
in Edmonton and area
With more than 20 years of experience working as both a Licensed Practical Nurse and a staff educator, I enjoy helping people reach their full potential and improve their skills. I have a passion for supporting others to learn in a positive and relaxed atmosphere. You will have fun learning how to do First Aid and CPR.
-Catherine Campbell, owner/operator
"We had a great time and the feedback from the entire team was fantastic. We will book with you again."
"I really enjoyed your stories and how everything related to the topic to help us learn. Thanks!"
"Best first aid class, ever! I left feeling confident..."
Why Use Reach Training?
Reach Training offers first aid training and recertification as well as BLS training.
Cathy Campbell, the owner of Reach Training, has years of hands on nursing experience and has utilized this as a background to offer convenient, flexible educational sessions that are fun, informative and peppered with real life situations, all the while, obtaining the students desired certification.